Placing your Catering Order:
1. Orders placed before 3pm Mon-Thurs require 24 hours' notice. Orders placed before 3pm Fri – Sun require 48 hours' notice. For larger orders, additional notice may be necessary. Our Nando's representative will contact you if this is the case. Nando's prices are updated from time to time. Items will be charged at the price applicable at the time you place your order, and as shown on the receipt. In the rare case where an item is out of stock or unavailable you will be contacted to make other arrangements.
2. The minimum order for Nando's catering is $60. We also have minimum quantities for each item, these are outlined on the menu. If you require more flexibility, please speak with the restaurant manager.
Payment of Order:
3. Payment must be made at the time of collecting your order. Collection is not possible without prior payment.
Collecting your Catering:
4. Nando's does not deliver catering orders. Nando's catering orders must be collected from the agreed Nando's location, where you have placed your order.
Consumption and Labelling of your Order:
5. Please check the food safety stickers on the packaging of your catering order which advise when the food must be consumed. Generally, Nando's recommends our food is consumed within 4 hours of time and date indicated on label.
6. Cancellations within 24 hours will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Catering menu not available at the following restaurants:
7. Takanini, New Market, Silverdale, Pukekohe, Riccarton, Johnsonville, Porirua, Rotorua, Dunedin.